Originally founded in 2003, we became a limited company in 2010, having identified a business need on the island for a range of professional IT services, available on an ad-hoc basis to local businesses.
We aim to take away your IT headache so you can focus on running & building your business.
To learn more about what we do, click the button below to view our services
Located on Hayling Island, serving local businesses is at our core.
Our client base is varied and crosses multiple industries; from transport, construction, hostelries, recruitment & accounting
We also assist consumers & independent professionals who've called our 'digital plumbing' service for in-home help & support with their digital technology.
We offer a friendly, locally focussed service, working with small to medium sized businesses and consumers with the aim of helping to decipher the jargon used in IT, in addition also helping bring about sensible budget-conscious business decisions.
- Why spend hundreds, or even - thousands of pounds on new computing technology, when there is no need?
- We'll be your IT Manager - your very own tech support dept, there when you need us.
- We can support you remotely, visit your premises, or assist you over the telephone.
- We provide general IT help & support, and can offer you specialist advice in regard to Sales, Marketing & Finance IT systems
- Jargon Free - plain English spoken
- We'll come with you to help you purchase your computer systems, or help you to purchase equipment online & consult with you on the best choices of equipment to suit your business needs.
- We offer:- by project / retained / subscription / pay-per-incident pricing for help & support at sensible rates to suit all budgets.